Apply Now! The GSIA is accepting applications for the 2020 Fall semester.
We are currently accepting applications to the Graduate School of International Administration (GSIA). Details on admission policies, application forms, and other related documents, please download them from the following link.
Application period: June 22 (Mon) through July 1 (Wednesday)
Exam day: July 11 (Saturday)
Note: Application for the June 20 exam is already closed.
Main features of the GSIA:
- Master’s program (one or two years)*
*A student with practical experiences may be allowed the one-year program
- Four areas of concentration: Policy; International Affairs; International Business; Tourism)
- Most courses are offered in Japanese and English
- Offering the All English Course
- Most courses are offered in evenings or on Saturdays
- Excellent location near Japan’s political and business centers (e.g., Kasumigaseki and Akasaka)
If you have any question, please contact us at:
Josai International University, Graduate School of Public Administration
3-26 Kioicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 102-0094