In view of the need to further global education, an English-language curriculum for obtaining a master’s degree has been established.
Students in this two-year program take courses conducted in English and prepare a master’s thesis in English.
Students in the Japanese-language master’s program may also take English-language courses with approval.
Program Intended For:
Foreign students, Japanese students with an interest in the English language, and those who are already pursuing a career and want to further their aim of becoming a leader in global society.
- The program consists of four career- and qualification-oriented study domains -- public policy, international politics and economics, international business, and tourism.
- Classes are conducted by instructors with a wealth of international experience and a practical approach to teaching.
- Speakers with extensive practical experience are invited to conduct special lectures.
- Classes and master’s thesis consultations are conducted in English.
- Students prepare and submit class reports in English.
- Instructors provide support, on matters from class registration to report submission requirements, in English (or Japanese when appropriate).
- Students complete the program in two years. The minimum number of credits required for graduation is 34, including a master’s thesis.
- Students who are already pursuing a career may choose between submitting a master’s thesis or a project research